Love in Action® Training Series
Intervention from a Spiritual Perspective
This 2-day course facilitated by Keith & Marti Bradley covers every aspect of the process of intervention: whether it's structured family intervention, executive-style intervention, workplace intervention, invitational-style / process intervention or other variations, the goal is the same: to prepare professionals to individualize to the needs of families and the addicted person.
Keith & Marti share experience gained ‘in the trenches’ while facilitating hundreds of interventions nationwide and tools for remaining spiritually grounded throughout the process.
Topics covered include:
· Engaging the family from the first phone call
· Fact-finding to gain a clear understanding of the issues
· Choosing the most effective intervention strategy
· Helping to choose an appropriate treatment center
· Matching treatment options to family finances
· Building the intervention team
· Love First® Seven-point process for writing intervention letters
· Brainstorming for objections and answers to objections
· Overcoming objections and dealing with difficulties
· Planning for bottom line consequences
· Making travel arrangements
· Professional facilitation of the intervention
· Ongoing communication with the treatment provider after delivery of client
· Continue communication with the family and, in many cases, the client after intervention
2019 Training dates will be released soon. Check back here for dates and registration information.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.